Pages

▼

Wednesday, 23 April 2014

Ms. April Does Earth Day!

Hello! Betsie, Ms. April, here. Have you created anything in honor of Earth Day? It was celebrated yesterday on this blog. Today I am sharing with you my project for it. I created a mini album for my trip I recently took to Georgia. I used an old piece of cardboard as my base and pages. I also incorporated scraps of paper I had in my junk pile (I love my junk pile).

 I was giddy with excitement because I got the Tattoo Font set the day I was putting it together! It works great with a circle punch.
 I used a few envelopes I had in my stash to house my pictures from the trip.

I never know what to do with the cute little pins, so I just stuck them in the flower I made with my left over Primas.

It was fun tearing apart the cardboard, misting, inking and distressing it some more. I also had fun coloring in the BOMBSHELLS and adding a bit of glitter and liquid glass. I must confess that I do believe this is the coolest mini album I have ever made.

Until next time -- HAPPY CRAFTING!

2 comments:

  1. fabulous! love the glittered shoe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Absolutely fantabulous!!! Seriously brilliant!

    ReplyDelete