full screen background image

Wednesday 16 February 2011

February's Color Challenge!

Ms. February, Dawn Knight, set this month's challenge.

Here it is:
Howdy y'all!!! I am so excited to be Miss February!!! I chose a fun color challenge and made a neat project using one of my favorite Bombshell stamp sets, Retro Cowgirl. (They are really all my favorites... but don't tell the Cowgirl... she is PACKIN'!)

Anyway...I chose the color combo of Red, Turquoise and Kraft.I think that these colors look great together and really look awesome for this Little Cowgal!

I made this fun polyshrink plastic Bracelet for my little bombshell in training and she even got to help, We both thought that was pretty awesome!

I stamped the image onto white polyshrink with black StazOn. I roughed the plastic up first with a sanding block. Then me and my darling used colored pencils and added the fun colors of red, turquoise and kraft. I drew a heart on the skeleton; he just seemed to need it. I added dots around the images in the challenge colors as well. Then we baked them and attached them to the bracelet and here is my creation!

Thanks for checking in and be sure to play along!


Here's what she made to inspire us to play along!






Kathi's Sketch & Color Challenge card:




No comments:

Post a Comment