I started off with a plain wooden bracelet. I stamped my Butterfly Queen images on paper (not cardstock) with Staz-On ink. I Mod Podged the heck out of the bracelet and applied the torn out images. More Mod Podge. Lots more. After it was dry, and I liked the amount of coverage, I moved on to the really fun part!
I broke out my Distress Inks and started to play. First I swiped Walnut Stain and Vintage Photo on the whole bracelet (using a cosmetic sponge) to make it look old. Then I used my Cut-N-Dry Nibs to color in my images. I used Broken China, Tattered Rose and Mustard Seed. I applied it in layers, to build up the saturation of color.
After that, I added some rhinestones that were matte finish, so that they wouldn't stand out too much. They were applied with Scattered Straw Stickles.
Here is the bracelet in my hand so that you can see the size. It's about 2" wide. I think it came out really cool! I plan on making a lot more of these! Have an inspiring day!!!