full screen background image

Tuesday 4 October 2011

October Hump Day Hop Theme: A Very Skelly Halloween!

Hello, Alison here. It's October! It's October! My very most favorite month of the year! Can you tell I'm excited??? So...what's this month's Bombhsell Hump Day Hop Theme? Let me start off by saying I was really happy to see that last month's hop had so many Halloween projects in it. This helped in my decision as to what the October hop would be. Without further adieu, this month's theme is...Halloween of course! :twisted: But...it's with a twist. You must include skelletons or a skull or bones in/on it somewhere. You can use any of the numerous Bombshell Stamps skelletons, or you can create your own. Just make sure you get your Bombshell Stamps in there somewhere! You may also create a Day of the Dead project for this hop. Like last month, I encourage you to make a decoration as opposed to a card, but this is not mandatory. :D

This hop will be on October 26th (always the last Wednesday of the month). And all you need to do is sign up in THIS thread, make a project in accordance to the challenge I (Alison) give you, grab the hop list on the 25th, and post it on your blog on the 26th. Easy as pie!

You will need to sign up for the hop by Monday, October 24th. I will get a hop list together and post it in the thread on the 25th. You will be responsible to check the blogroll, and of course add it to your post. Please be obvious about your signup, and be sure to add your blog address to your signup. If you find you are having a tough time signing up in the forum (it's acting a bit wonky at the moment) you can sign up by leaving a comment in this post-but you must be sure to add your blog address. You will still need to check in the forum on the 25th to grab the entire blogroll. Thanks! I hope you will join in on this hop. I am really looking forward to seeing all of your projects! Have a spook-tacular day!

No comments:

Post a Comment