full screen background image

Saturday 30 June 2012

Last Day of June!

Hi Bombshells!

It seems like this month flew by so fast!  So since today is the last day of June, it is my last day as the June Pin-Up.  I just want to say a BIG THANK YOU! to all of you, the Bombshell Girls Design Team and Pin-Ups!  I had a lot of fun this month!

Here is a card I made using A Pirate's Life and the Flag Frame Digi Stamp (available in the forum when you sign up!).  Make sure to sign up for the forum if you haven't done so already!



  Welcome Susie, Ms. July!!!!!

Thanks again everyone!
- Kim, Ms. June

2 comments:

  1. Kim - THANK YOU SO MUCH for being such a wonderful Pin Up this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim...you did Bombshell PROUD, girl! Hope you had fun. I know we'll be seeing more of your fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete