full screen background image

Sunday 6 January 2013

A little mermaid love

Hey Bombshell lovelies!
Emily here! I must be on a roll with projects! But this is my first card of the new year!!! Of course I couldnt resist using Mermaid Treasure. I stamped her out in Memento, colored her with Prisma marker, and Stampin up. You cant really tell but shes half popped up on pop dots. This set is probably my favorite set, and most used/loved set. Its probably because of that cute sentiment "Its your Lucky day... check out the booty." Its my hands down favorite of the whole Bombshell collection. What is your favorite Bombshell set? Or atleast your current go to set? Leave a comment below with your answer, because I am dying to know! I hope everyone is having an amazing weekend.

-xo


3 comments:

  1. Emily, she's absolutely breath-taking. Great coloring and I love the "booty" sentiment, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this card. I really like the mermaid on the kraft background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! I love how you colored the mermaid and the seaweed looks great!

    ReplyDelete