Sharon Rogers is Bombshell's Ms. June. She colors beautifully and has a real flair for design!
Here's her little interview!
1. Brief info about yourself, including your name, where you live, your family (if you want), etc.
I'm Sharon and am married with two teenage daughters, two Labradors, one Jack Russell, and two cats!!! I live Down Under in South Australia!
2. How long have you been stamping and/or crafting?
I have been crafting for over 20 years - stamping, sewing, card making, and all sorts of other crafts!
3. What are your favorite Bombshell sets and why?
I don't have heaps of Bombshell Stamps but I do love the Peek-a-Boo Geisha Digital Set as I love all things Asian especially Japanese papers, I also have the Gingerbread Pin-Ups Set - they are quirky and a bit different so I like to create with them.
4. What kind of projects do you like to do?
I love to make anything and everything - I tend to make more cards than anything else, but love altered art and construction type creations as well.I also love to use my sewing machine on projects!
5. What are your favorite coloring mediums?
I love Copic Markers but also occasionally use watercolours and chalks.
6. Describe your crafting "style".
A hard question because I love all styles from Vintage, Asian, Arty, Modern & Cute - anything goes!
7. Describe your crafting process. Do you start with a stamp set? A sketch? A technique you want to use?
I usually get inspired by images, sketches, or colours. Quite often I imagine what I want to make and then create it!
8. Do you have any other hobbies?
No other hobbies - just crafting - that is my time for myself and helps me relax.
9. Free for all including little facts, etc. about you.
LOL I am a Turf Management Contractor (Greenkeeper) - a male dominated industry - and I drive a truck for work and operate all types of specialised turf machinery! I'm not very girly - I would rather shop at a hardware or tool shop than a dress shop LOL! BUT I LOVE PINK - figure that out?????!!
Now that you've gotten to know her a bit better, here are some of her favorite Bombshell projects!
After feasting your eyes on these projects, I'm quite sure that you'll want to see more of her work, so feel free to check out her blog!