full screen background image

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Meet Ms. July!

Michelle Giraud, aka Flaxychick, is Bombshell's Ms. July! Michelle is well known for fabulous cards that show a flair for design!

Here's a little interview with her so you can get to know her a bit better

1. Brief info about yourself, including your name, where you live, your family (if you want), etc.
I'm Michelle Giraud. I live in upstate New York with my husband and our two daughters. Our oldest, Sierra, is a sophomore at college. Our youngest, Marina, is at home with us and in her junior year of high school. I'm the manager of a large special occasion and prom store, so spring is a busy time for me!

2. How long have you been stamping and/or crafting?
I've always been a crafter, but I've been stamping for about seven years.

3. What are your favorite Bombshell sets and why?
I don't have many sets yet, so I don't have a favorite.

4. What kind of projects do you like to do?
I mostly make cards.

5. What are your favorite coloring mediums?
I tend to use Copic and Spectrum Noir markers for most if my coloring.

6. Describe your crafting "style".
It really varies, sometimes I go toward a shabby look, usually I have lots of layers and embellishments.

7. Describe your crafting process. Do you start with a stamp set? A sketch? A technique you want to use?
I'm a challenge junkie, so I usually start with a challenge of some sort to get me started.

8. Do you have any other hobbies?
Reading, crocheting, jewelry design

No comments:

Post a Comment