Bombshell Stamps: Guest Design Team Call!It's time to select our next six Bombshell Pin-ups (Guest Design Team members)! Bombshell Stamps features vintage pin-up and tattoo images, so please be sure to check out our style to make sure that you're comfortable using them!
Each Pin-up serves for one month during which s/he receives a free set of stamps, a generous discount to Bombshell's store, is featured on Bombshell Stamps' website and blog, sets our monthly challenge, and shares four (4) items (cards, scrap layouts, altered art). Participation throughout the next six month term (October - March) is actively encouraged.
If the Pin-up rocks her guest design gig, she'll be asked to join the Bombshell Girls (our Design Team).
Please send an email containing the following information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Phone number:
5. Blog or website address:
6. Links to any online galleries you may have:
7. Related forums/message boards that you like to visit and participate (we do NOT need your forum nickname):
8. Three (3) items -- cards, altered items, or scrapbook layouts using stamps as the main focus.
Your submissions don't need to be brand new and do not need to have Bombshell Stamps used, but should not have been published or submitted for publication for a printed or online magazine. However, if you do have Bombshell Stamps, please use them!
Keep in mind that Bombshell Stamps' images are mostly open-line images so your coloring skills should be excellent.
9. Please note if you are a current or past design team member for any other companies. (We do not expect you to work solely for us).
10. Please tell us a few words about what you like about stamping and why you'd like to become a Bombshell Stamps design team member.
All applications must be received by 12:00am PDT on March 14, 2014 New design team members will be contacted by March 20, 2014.