full screen background image

Tuesday 8 March 2011

March Bombshell Sketch Challenge

Greetings! Alison here. It’s time for a Bombshell Stamps challenge! I love Kathi’s sketches. She always comes up with something fabulous. This month is no different. It has lots of layers, and I love layers!

And here is my colorful interpretation!




I was a little unsure of my color choices for the roses at first, but they have really “grown” on me! I am pretty happy with the end result. I used watercolor markers for the focal image and the banner. Both images are from the Mi Amor Bombshell set.


I inked the edge of the pink cardstock with magenta and purple, and I think it looks really pretty. It added some needed dimension to the cardstock. And can I just say that I adore the Liquid Pearls from Ranger. I only have this one color (platinum) but I seriously need to get some more!


Be sure to try and play along with the Bombshell Sketch, as well as the other Bombshell challenges. There are prizes up for grabs!!! Have an inspiring day!



Kathi's Mardi Gras/Congratulations Sketch card


Kelli

 

3 comments:

  1. Great sketch!! Will get started on it soon :)
    It's a great card Alison!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very pretty. Love all the colors, and ADORE purple flowers!

    ReplyDelete