full screen background image

Saturday 26 April 2014

Color challenge Inspiration!

Hi guys,


As usual it has been a CRAZY few weeks, and getting more insane by the moment. I haven't had a lot of time to be all crafty, but I did have to try my hand at the first Bombshell Color Challenge:

Alison has challenged us to use the following Comfort Tones color scheme and create a project.

This is my interpretation of that:


The blues are a bit bluer than the turquoise on the inspiration... but ... I think it comes close. 

I had a great time with this one because I tried to go really lght on the feathers and mix some colors together. 

I hope that you all Try and join in on the fun and remember - you DO NOT have to  use Bombshells stamps to win!!!! and then you could win some of your very own!

Hope to see you all again soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment