full screen background image

Wednesday 3 August 2011

August Blog Hop Challenge: Put Me in the Movies!

Greetings Bombshell Fans! It's Alison, your Bombshell Hump Day Hop Mistress (at least, that's my title for today!). I am here to share my latest Blog Hop challenge with you, and I really hope you will play along!

This month, the theme is "Put Me in the Movies." Take a movie, and/or movie poster, and use it to inspire your Bombshell Stamps project! Any of your stamp sets will work! And, you can make anything you want!

To get the inspiration flowing...think about using a hot rod set for Cars 2, Sugar Skulls for a horror flick, ship for a Pirate's of the Carribean movie, etc. And that's not even mentioning your Bombshell gals! :D

This hop will be on August 31st (always the last Wednesday of the month). And all you need to do is sign up in this thread, make a project in accordance to the challenge given you, grab the hop list on the 30th, and post it on your blog on the 31st. Easy as pie!

You will need to sign up for the hop in this thread by Monday, August 29th. I will get a hop list together and post it in the signup thread on the 30th. You will be responsible to check the blogroll, and of course add it to your post. Please be obvious about your signup, and be sure to add your blog address to your signup. Thanks! I hope you will join in on this hop. I am really looking forward to seeing all of your projects!

Please remember: All Blog Hop projects are to be posted on your blog at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time on Wednesday, August 31st!!!

So??? Are YOU in? Put your Bombshell Stamps in the movies!!!

1 comment:

  1. Cool! I have time to get some Bombshell Stamps so I can join the blog hop :D

    ReplyDelete