full screen background image

Sunday 7 August 2011

Catching up!!

Hi GlitteryKatie here!
Have you loved the July challenges, I have and here's what I've been inspired to create!!


First of all here's my card using the New KOI Bombshell Stamps (which are stunning) Koi Tattoo is such a dramatic and beautiful image that it really doesn't need any decoration at all, so I went very simple with gold embossing:


Next was Kathi's July Challenge which was Summer Daze



And finally I double dipped with Alison's Blog Hop challenge that was a colour challenge and Kathi's  Sketch Challenge:


Hope you play along with the August challenges they are bound to inspire your creativity!
Finally congratulations to Kapree for being the July winner!! Go to her blog to see her winning card- she gets Bombshell Stamps to play with!
Happy Crafting!
GlitteryKatie XXxxXXX

6 comments:

  1. Katie...I am, as always, blown away!!! Your Summer Daze card is off the charts stunning!! I love the simplicity and beauty of your Koi creation and your color challenge card is sparkly, fabulous and brilliant!!

    XO!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. That embossed Koi is amazing.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Renee, Simon Says Stamp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous cards. I love them all! Fabulous inspiration for those stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many cards each in a different style and each style amazing. Hat's off to you.

    ReplyDelete