full screen background image

Wednesday 30 November 2011

November Hump Day Hop

Greetings once again! Alison here with the latest Bombshell Stamps Hump Day Hop! This month I kept it simple and chose a beautiful color palette from Design Seeds to work with. Here it is...

Isn't it pretty? I asked the prticipants to use at least 3 of the colors in the palette, keeping the colors as close to what's shown here as possible. Pretty simple right? And with these colors, I'm sure there is going to be a huge range of amazing projects to look at! Here is the full hop list. Please be sure to stop by and leave some love for everyone, but especially Sparkly Mary, as it's her Birthday today! Happy Birthday, Bombshell!!!


I hope you enjoy today's hop. Maybe you can join us for December's! I'll have the theme posted in the forum tomorrow! Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome Color Combo... I can't wait to start hopping!!! Have a wonderful day and Happy Birthday to Sparkly Mary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this challenge, Alison! Hippo birdie two ewe, deer Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first time here. Looks very interesting. I like the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a wonderful hop. So many people participated and made so many great card, it was really fun and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete