full screen background image

Sunday 29 April 2012

Miss April's Farewell....Welcome Miss May!!



I made this pencil holder for my last project as Bombshell’s Miss April.


It was a fun project to do I used the Retro Cowgirls stamp and the Butterfly Queen Set for the images. Colored with the Spectrum Noir markers, I really like those. I covered the pressed wood box with 4 different scraps of paper from some of the projects I did this month. I wanted to have a memento of my month. This will sit on my craft desk to hold my pencils, something I’m always losing. 


Thank you for the opportunity to guest design and play with your wonderful stamps. It was a very fun month.


Now I would like you to all give Miss May Jennie Harris a wonderful “Welcome” She will bless you with such wonderful creations. Can’t wait to see what she has in store for us. 


Thank you all for the visit. 

2 comments:

  1. We enjoyed having you with us as a guest designer. You have been a joy and very inspiring.

    Love the pencil box and the idea of using bits and pieces of other projects as a memory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fare thee well, Miss April!!! Thank you for your inspiration and mucho magnifico talent!! I'm sure we'll see more of your FaBuLoUsNeSs!!!

    ReplyDelete