It has been a good day so far. Hope yours is going well.
Today's card is another one for the design team. I made this one with a second generation image so it would be closer to the no-line coloring technique. I wanted the hammock to be seen, so it couldn’t be too light.
- Stamp set: Bombshell "Rise and Shine” click on the name to go straight to it
- Papers: SU Rose Red and Basic Black.
- Ink: SU Regal Rose, Melon Mambo and Momento's Tuxedo Black
- Punch: SU Lace
- Fiber: I don’t know, it is a yarn I had scraps of
- Brads: SU black glitter
- Copic colors: Skin E0000, E00; Suit & shoes R81, R85; Hair R59, E33 I know the hair is really far apart but I like the touch of red in my hair.
- Silver plate “Baby Love” came from the dollar store in a package of baby sayings