full screen background image

Tuesday 9 April 2013

PRIZE PATROL and CHALLENGE WINNERS for MARCH

Hey there guys - me again with the March version of Prize Patrol. Now, I roamed about a bit this month and saw some very interesting things. LOL... But first I want to present the challenge winner for the Bombshell Stamps challenge - Random.org chose KAPREE!!!! Whoo HOO.   Here is what she did for our Sketch challenge - Isn't the background WAYYYYYYY cool?!!!!



For the roving prize patrol - like I said - there was some interesting stuff, but Marnie made this very cool looking paper pieced Angel that was just shiny. I really love the color scheme here, and all the fussy cutting!

 
Doesn't it just scream retro?!!!!!
 
Ok... that is the Prize Patrol for this month. Next month the Prize Patrol duties will be picked up by Kim so make sure you all out there are creating and a crafting and you will be in the running to win some $$ to the Bombshell Store! 

1 comment:

  1. wahoo thank you thank you! I can't wait to get my new stamps! what a great birthday present!

    ReplyDelete