full screen background image

Wednesday 1 October 2014

Au Revoir


Sadly, after six wonderful years, it's time for me to step down as Bombshell Stamps' Design Team Captain. 

It has been my privilege and honor to work with so many creative, dedicated, loyal, warm hearted, funny, and dependable women on this team. It's been particularly gratifying to watch these women, my Bombshell Girls and Pin-Ups, grow and develop their artistry and confidence. I thank you and salute you all.

Shannon, it has been a pleasure to work with you and use your wonderful images. Thank you to you as well.

Au revoir and smooth sailing!

9 comments:

  1. That's a lovely farewell message, good luck in future endeavours Kathi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, Kathi!! I'm so sad to hear this!! Good luck with whatever you choose to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a co-worker who was doing a little homework on this. And he actually bought me dinner simply because I discovered it for him… lol. So let me reword this…. Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending some time to talk about this topic here on your web site.

    야한소설

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great article! We will be linking to this particularly great article on our website. Keep up the good writing.

    안마

    ReplyDelete