Angela Bonanno is Bombshell's Ms. January!
I asked her a few questions and she responded. Here is her interview so that you can get to know her a bit better!
1. Brief info about yourself, including your name, where you live, your family (if you want), etc.
I'm Angela Bonanno and I live in Edmond, Oklahoma. I have two young adult children, a son and a daughter.
2. How long have you been stamping and/or crafting?
I have been crafting all my life and had an alphabet stamp set at a very young age but I really dove in to stamping and card making in 2008 when I decided to join a card swap for the soldiers.
3. What are your favorite Bombshell sets and why?
I love the Bombshell Angel set! She reminds me of 50's era and I love vintage!
4. What kind of projects do you like to do?
I most make cards and crochet.
5. What are your favorite coloring mediums?
I use Copic Markers.
6. Describe your crafting "style".
I don't have a style I just go with it!
7. Describe your crafting process. Do you start with a stamp set? A sketch? A technique you want to use?
All of the above! I like to try new techniques and love new stamps to play with! Sometimes I have crafter's block and need to look at a sketch for inspiration!
8. Do you have any other hobbies?
I have many hobbies and am a master of none. I get bored easily. I like to paint resin figurines and have canvas to attempt acrylic painting. I am a beginner crocheter, sewer, hand embroiderer, recently machine embroiderer as well. As I said a beginner of all, master of none! :)
9. Free for all including little facts, etc. about you.
I have three blogs. My main blog is for my crafts. I also started a camping blog because my husband and I love camping and RVing. I thought by joining some cooking challenge groups it would help me improve my cooking skills so I started a blog to journal my progress. I didn't keep up with the classes. Go figure.
Be sure to check back her on Bombshell's blog throughout the month to see Angela's Bombshell creations. Her challenge will be posted next Wednesday, January 8th!