Holley Barnhart is Bombshell's Ms. February! Holley has wonderful coloring and design skills, so she's sure to have some wonderful Bombshell art to share with you!
Here's a little interview so that you can get to know her a bit better!
1. Brief info about yourself, including your name, where you live, your family (if you want), etc.
Hi, my name is Holley. I live with my Hubby here in Austin, Texas.
2. How long have you been stamping and/or crafting?
I started crafting as a kid, but discovered rubber stamping on day in 1998 when I found a scrapbook store called Picture It. I was hooked on card making after that. My first card was a cute little bear holding a heart shaped balloon that I gave to my husband.
3. What are your favorite Bombshell sets and why?
I love all the Dia De Los Muertos images. I grew up in San Antonio where that holiday is huge. I also love the pin ups.
4. What kind of projects do you like to do?
I love beautiful images that I can color. I do all sorts of cards and occasionally create little mini-books and scrapbooks.
5. What are your favorite coloring mediums?
I use mostly Copic markers, though I do love watercolor pencils as well.
6. Describe your crafting process. Do you start with a stamp set? A sketch? A technique you want to use?
I almost always start with the image, color it up, and then put the card together using the image taking center stage. Whenever possible, the card has to have a great sentiment too!
7. Do you have any other hobbies?
My other hobby is jewelry making.
8. Free for all including little facts, etc. about you.
I like all sorts of crafting and I am looking forward to getting to know everyone. I had two brain surgeries in 2010 and I am going to be celebrating my fourth anniversary on my blog with a giveaway everyday!! All the stampers and crafters in my life were so wonderful and supportive back when I was undergoing trauma, now I wish to pay all of you back. So please, everyone sign up as I have goodies, enough for everyone!! I feel so fortunate to be here.
Here's a link to Holley's blog!