full screen background image

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Bombshell stamps on a layout

Hi,
Today I, Päivi aka Ms. August, want to show you a layout where I have used stamps from the Speed Shop set. All the Bombshell stamps are ofcause perfekt for any project, don´t you think. Theese from Speed Shop are just perfekt on projects with/for boys. 


One day I asked my 10 years old son if he have any old toy, car, that I could use. When I told him for what he made this from his Lego and gave me. Perfekt for tire tracks on our projects. :) 

Have a nice day!
Päivi

3 comments:

  1. I love using Hot Wheels for making "Moving" arts....wonderful! Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those Lego tires! I know my son has plenty of Legos around this house that I can borrow. ;-)

    ReplyDelete