full screen background image

Tuesday 30 August 2011

August Hump Day Hop: Put Me in the Movies!

Greetings Bombshell Fans! Alison here. It's the last day of the month, so that means it's time for the Bombshell Stamps Hump Day Hop! I have really been looking forward to this hop, because it seems like the gals joining us this month have come up with some fantastic ideas! I can't wait to get hopping myself!

Here was this month's hop challenge. The theme is "Put Me in the Movies." Take a movie, and/or movie poster, and use it to inspire your Bombshell Stamps project! Any of your stamp sets will work. And, you can make anything you want. Sounds like fun, right? Let's get to it!
Here is the entire hop list:
Bombshell Blog: http://bombshellstamps.blogspot.com/ (you are here!)

Please visit all of these super talented ladies. And if you like what you see, perhaps you can join us for next month's Hump Day Hop! The next hop theme will be posted here next Wednesday. Thank you for hopping with us! Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Smashingly fabulous job ladies!!! Such a great hop!!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my post up. I'm pretty excited to see everyone else's projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this has been one of my favorite blog hops. I enjoyed seeing what everyone came up with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Thank you for a wonderful hop! I really enjoyed seeing all the creations and my wishlist is really growing! Have a wonderful rest of the week, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great hop! Lots of awesome projects.:)

    ReplyDelete