Good morning all.
Today I have prepared a step by step tutorial using Girls Ruin.
I have used this method to create many cards. They are always well received ;)
This is the finished article.
Ok are we ready? Here we go...
1. This is what you'll need.
Stazon ink (to stamp on the film)
Memento ink (to stamp on card)
Self adhesive glitter film. You can use any paper, and glue if you prefer
2. Stamp Girls Ruin onto self adhesive glitter film using Stazon ink.
You can use Archival, but I find Stazon dries quicker
3. Stamp Girls Ruin on your chosen paper/card.
I used Copic blending card. Then colour skin regions of your bombshell.
4. Cut out your shoe, and basque if wanted as shown.
Being careful to allow space for the fingers of our Bombshells hand, and shoe.
5. Here she is all stuck down.
Sorry about the glare from the film. This is the only issue with glitter ;)
6. Here she is all framed.
I created a twisted easel card using the lipstick, hooch, music etc as the stopper.
I hope you have enjoyed this tutorial. I'd love to see some of your cards made using this method.
Have a great day.