full screen background image

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Wear Brown Shoes Day

Greetings! Alison here to bring you the December Wacky Holiday. As always, I get all of my holiday info at Holiday Insights. This month, I was intrigued by Wear Brown Shoes day. It's always celebrated on December 4th, but since we have other goings on for Wednesday, we decided to share it with you today. "It's very easy to participate in this special day. Just dust off that seldom worn pair of brown shoes, and put 'em on your feet. Brown boots, loafers, or any other brown colored footwear will do. Don't tiptoe around. Wear them wherever you go." Here's what some of my teamies and I have created.



Alison using Bombshell Angel, Holiday Accessories, and the Fun 'n Flirty and the Business Bombshell Digital Dress Up Sets


Kim using Girl's Ruin





Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment