full screen background image

Thursday 17 March 2011

March Challenge - It's all about paint!

WooHoo! Anita-Marie here, I'm totally stoked to be Ms. March... :D Yay!!!

My challenge is a free for all

All you need is:

Paint: Paint includes acrylics, acrylic dabbers (Ranger), watercolors, watercolor pencils, Twinklin H20s, Shimmerz, spray paints like Glimmer Mist, etc.

Stazon Ink

Stamps


My challenge for you crafty peeps is all about paint.


Here are a few ways I've used paint on my project sample for this challenge. I've flicked it and used it to colour my stamped images that I have used as embellishments on my layout.




My Hubby and me! It's our first-ever photo together :D I was only 16 in this photo. I'm really lucky to have this photo as half of the film was damaged. :{


I used Stazon ink as it won’t run with watercolours. I hope you all join in and have a bit of messy fun with paint!

I wanna see some awesome projects guys! :D

Cheers Miss March {*Anita*} :D ...



For more inspiration, check out what the rest of the team has put together:

Alaine



Cheryl





Glittery Katie






Kelli


No comments:

Post a Comment