full screen background image

Sunday 27 January 2013

I LOVE YOU! Butterfly Queen

Hello lovelies! Emily here with a "Love Day" card. I am putting this card in my stash of cards. I know Valentines Day is coming up (if you didn't know, you've got about.... roughly 18 days!! To get your love card made!!!) and I needed to make a love inspired card. I typically do not make a lot of LOVE cards, so why not try it out!

Paper comes from Recollections, or DCVW Valentine pack from maybe 2 years ago? The lovely Butterfly Queen has been stamped in Memento, and colored with Prismacolor (skin Beige) and Stampin Up Stampin Write Markers. My scanner cut off some of the detail work I put in the white border space, but that was also done with SU markers.

I hope you find time to make your sweetheart a card for Valentines day.

Much Love,
Em

1 comment:

  1. This is a great valentine and it looks so perfectly vintage.

    ReplyDelete