full screen background image

Tuesday 30 July 2013

Revin' Mojo304

I used the Mojo Monday 304 sketch for inspiration.  I've been wanting to use some of these die cuts I've had sitting around at my desk that I cut using a 12 inch Sizzlet die.   They make the perfect chevrons that are so hot right now.  I combined those strips with one of the cars from  Bombshell's Speed Shop stamp set.


A bit of an angle.


Inside of the card.


Mojo Monday sketch (mojo304)


Supplies:
Stamps: Speed Shop (Bombshell Stamps)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Coloring: alcohol markers (Copics)
Printed Paper: Amy Tangerine (American Crafts)
Cardstock: white (Neenah); yellow, pink, teal, black, and lavendar (Creative Memories); black card base (Stampin' Up); white bases (Hammermill)
Accessories: ribbon (Stampin' Up)

No comments:

Post a Comment