full screen background image

Thursday 29 September 2011

Announcing our new Design Team!

We received so many wonderful applications for Bombshell Stamps Design Team. We were awed and inspired by the depth of talent and creativity.

After much deliberation and careful consideration, we're pleased to announce the new team.

Without further ado, please join me in congratulating our fabulous new team!

Full Time Designers, aka Bombshell Girls
Kathi Rerek– DT Captain
Katie Shanahan-Jones – Blog Captain
Alison Heikkila – Blog Hop Captain
Mary Griffiths - DT Contest Captain
Cheryl Valadez– Prize Patrol
Alaine Medio – Tutorial/Calendar Captain
Mary Harmon
Kelli Green

Meredith Winston
Milo Lilja
Stempelientje
Anam Stubbington

Guest Designers, aka Pin-ups
Ms.October – Paula Riley
Ms. November – Celina Anthony
Ms. December – Torrey Moseley
Ms. January – Laura Boyd
Mr. February – Freddie Toledo
Ms. March – Alex Lundgren

9 comments:

  1. I am so excited & honored to be Ms October! Can't wait to work with this talented DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to you all!
    I wish I would have remembered to apply.. lol..
    eh well.. next time!
    can't wait to see all the new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!! Congrats to everyone!! So glad to have everyone on board!

    Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very excited to be Ms. January and to have the opportunity to work with you all!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yahoo! It's wonderful to see so many incredibly talented people on the team this year.

    I was all set to apply and then my health took a steep turn for the worse. maybe next year *crosses fingers*

    Can't wait to see your lovely creations.

    Warmly,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so very excited! I can't wait to get to work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome, all! I'm looking forward to seeing what wonderful things you create with these amazing images ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sooooooooooooo excited and can't wait to see what everyone else does. The Bombshell's are always so inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOO HOO! I'm Ms. December. I'm super tickled to be a part of this FaBuLoUs bunch of creative people!!

    ReplyDelete