full screen background image

Wednesday 28 September 2011

September Hump Day Hop: Holiday Hoopla!

Hello again, Bombshell fans! Alison, your Hump Day Hop Goddess (one of the many wonderful titles I've been given), is here to bring you the latest installment of our Hump Day Hops. Many of our major holidays are just around the corner (at least here in the US). I think we all know what my favorite holiday is (Halloweenie! :twisted: )...but what's yours? My challenge was to make a Bombshell project for your favorite holiday. Bonus points if you made a decoration!!! Participants were to use any holiday they wanted and create something that's going to make us want to celebrate!!! Here is the full hop list.

Please be sure to visit all of our participants and leave them some love. You are sure to be inspired! Join me here next Wednesday when I reveal the October Hump Day Hop Theme. I hope we can add your name to the bloggy list here with ours next month! Have a fang-tastic day!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for a terrific hop, ladies.

    I saw a ton of ideas I can't wait to try. You're all very, very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Holidays indeed. Such creativity from all involved :) I really enjoyed hopping along and gaining loads of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great hop gals. Love the creativity. I definitely came away inspired.

    ReplyDelete