full screen background image

Friday 30 December 2011

Anything Goes...There's still time to enter!



Hello, my lovelies!  I thought I would just pop in for a brief moment to share a card and remind everyone that there is still time to enter the Anything Goes Challenge.  The deadline is December 31st.  Share your Anything Goes projects with us on the challenge post and you might randomly be selected to receive a gift certificate to spend in the shop.  How fab is that!

I'll poke your creativity bone and let you know that I already have Valentine's Day on the brain, so I created this card featuring Rose's Portrait.  She is crazy fun to color with all of that glorious skin and hair!  I also made a video on how I colored Rose's hair and you can find it on my blog.

So that's my Anything Goes creation, let's see yours!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Card Cheryl!!! I love your coloring!!! Have a wonderful and safe New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, gorgeous, stunning, spectacular...hmm, I think that'll nearly cover it! ;) This is beautiful and I love Rose with blonde hair!! Love the tulle and the black ribbon against those bright red sparkly hearts!!

    ReplyDelete