full screen background image

Monday 12 December 2011

Gingerbread Pin-Up YUMMIES

Some of the Bombshells have decided to get together and celebrate the limited edition digital set called Gingerbread Pin-Up, that is available only through the end of December. The set is full of Yummy goodness, and so are the creations below. My favorite part about the set? It has boy pin-ups!!!! HEE HEE. These are absolutely the cutest, most fun Gingerbread stamps I have ever seen.


Wall hanging by Mary G. (Close-up views are available on her blog):



Cards by Alaine:





Treat bag Tag by Sparkly Mary

"Side-Step" card by Torrey


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Creations Ladies!!! Gotta have some gingerbread!!!! Have a wonderful week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all soooo fabulous! I'm so glad that I don't have to choose a favorite because I love them all. They're fun, clever, and beautifully done!

    Great work ladies!

    ReplyDelete