Using a thin piece of scrap leather, I created a Bombshell Banner Necklace.
- Bombshell Stamps - Stewed, Screwed & Tattooed! Banner Stamp from Tattoo Background
- black leather scraps
- Tsukineko Brilliance Archival Pigment Ink Pad in Moonlight White
- Mod Podge and 1 inch Sponge Brush
- fabric scissors
- 1.5mm Short Jaw Hole Punch Plier (mine are by Vintaj)
- small clear acrylic/plastic (optional - but you can use old plastic packaging)
- jump rings, beads, wire, chain, clasp
- jewelry pliers (round nose, chain nose, flat nose, and wire cutters)
- embossing heat tool
First, stamp the banner stamp onto the black leather scrap with Tsukineko Brilliance Archival Pigment Ink Pad in Moonlight White.
Happy Bombshell Craftin'!