full screen background image

Sunday 10 August 2014

Easel Inspiration

Well, things have been crazy (What else is new), so I wasn't able to get this project done for Wednesday when Ms. August from Bombshell set her challenge of an Easel Card. But Better late than never right?


I have used Bombshell Angel and dressed her up in this lovely witches outfit from the Halloween Costume digi set

I have colored witchypoo with purple, orange and green copics. Yeah - I am whacked. LOL. The greens are YG13, 17 and 25. The Purples are V91,93,95,99 and the oranges are YR23, 27 and 16. (I had to look at those - cuz I NEVER use them. LOL). The skin is E50, 51, 53. 

Once I was done, I cut her out and edged her with the copic black marker so when I poppped her u p with black pop dots, you don't see a black edge. 
 
The sentiment came with the Digi set as well.

I hope you all join us for the wonderful Challenges this month! You could win some rubber or Digi stamps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment