full screen background image

Thursday 16 December 2010

Quick Christmassy post...

...here from Katie!
I've been playing along with one of my FAVE designers Tim Holtz and his 12 Tags of Christmas- have you seen them on his BLOG?
Well I don't possess any Christmas stamps so I had to improvise and my Bombshell stamps came out to play too!

Here I used the lil Bluebird from the Love & Luck




And a Pirate's Life made a cute Santa with the Holiday Accessory set:



Just shows how versatile Bombshells can be!!
Happy Crafting!
Love GlitteryKatie
XxxxxX

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous. Yes. Bombshells are totally versatile. Especially with the Holiday Accessory set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are gorgeous!! Great job, Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cool. GORGEOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am totally in love with Tim...and you rock these tags like there is no tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! Awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete