full screen background image

Sunday 22 April 2012

Bombshell Block Art




This was a blast to make. Time consuming but very fun.

The stamp set is “Rise and Shine” from Bombshell stamps.
I used a Stampin’ Up flower punch to make the pretty flowers, the birds and the leaves. The leaves are actually the bird’s wings.

The brads in the center of the flowers are from the build a brad from Stampin’ Up. They are wonderful because you can design the center to match what your working on. The swirls are hot jewels, I used my little pink heat setter to put them on . The coloring was done with my new Spectrum noir markers.

To see more you can visit my blog here. This is the last of my required Design Team cards for April. I hope you enjoyed my "Miss April" reign. It was a fun treat to play with their stamp sets.

Have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful! I love the way you colored her too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. She was a lot of fun to make. The flowers are made out of all scrap pieces. Great way to use up that huge pile of “I can’t throw that away” paper

    ReplyDelete