full screen background image

Thursday 17 May 2012

Butterfly Queen Card

Hi Bombshells,
I thought I would share a card with you today, I was really pleased with how it turned out :)

I used Butterfly Queen stamp set.  This is such a great set, totally a must own.


To create this card I stamped Butterfly queen then masked and stamped the Butterfly wings from the set using Brilliance inks. Then coloured her with Copics.  When I had finished I added Stickles: crystal over her clothing and the wings.

To create the background paper I took a simple paper.  This one is from Kaisercraft Gypsy Sisters.
I wiped it with an anti static bag, and stamped with Versamark frost, then heat embossed him with silver.

I added Stickles in Mermaid to highlight, and make them pop.

The sentiment is a dome sticker which I attached to an MFTdie-namic Fishtail

I hope you like it.

Here are a few more pictures :)





Love







5 comments: