full screen background image

Sunday 13 May 2012

Happy Mom's Day!

Happy Mother's Day! 

Hey there Bombshell friends. Emily here and I wanted to share the card I had made for my Mom for Mom's Day. I made my little Goddess have red hair just like my Mom. :) I wanted her to know how much I appreciate her. She is also a paper crafter, and she loves the Bombshells almost as much as I do :)

I wanted to try something new, so I used the Bombshell Angel Digital clothing. I figured the GODDESS would be perfect for a Mother's Day themed card. I have had this digi set for quite some time and I had not ever used it!  I also used Bombshell Angel, and Tattoo Font. I recently got the Tattoo Font set. I LOVE it. I do not know how I went this long with out this set. :)

Happy Mother's Day Bombshell Moms and to your Mom,
xo--
Emily

1 comment:

  1. Wowsers, A mom that likes Bombshells! You sure did her proud with this card. I adore the goddess and now I'm going to have to download that font too.

    ReplyDelete