full screen background image

Monday 17 December 2012

Muse Monday - Week 3 - Pin Stripes

It's Muse Monday! This month's set is Pin-Stripes, which is one of the sets in the Hot Rod Collection.

I thought they looked very regal and elegant, especially in black - I heat embossed them in a group in black on black cardstock... Jodi using Pin-Stripes.


This is Alaine and I also think that these look so elegant. I took three of them and spun them around a circle to get a star! I then added a sentiment, and a LOT of bling!!!!


Thank you all for joining us for another Muse Monday! I hope that you all have some new inspiration for different ways to use these beautiful images!

1 comment:

  1. I am so enjoying all the wonderful cards using the pinstripe stamp set. You are all giving loads of inspiration for this set.

    ReplyDelete