full screen background image

Saturday 2 March 2013

Meet Ms. March!!!!


Marie Carlsson is Bombshell's Ms. March. She brings wonderful coloring and great design skills with her.

Here's a little interview with her.

1. Brief info about yourself, including your name, where you live, your family (if you want), etc.
My name is Marie and I live I Sweden. I am married and have two children a girl born in 1998 and a boy born in 2000. The boy has Down’s Syndrome. I have dyslexia, so I am sure that I am going to drop a letter now and then and even misspell, but I cannot help it. THAT IS ME.

2. How long have you been stamping and/or crafting?
I have always had a strong interest in creating with color’s. I have painted pottery for many years but I turned to paper crafting in September 2007.I wanted to paint with watercolors. When I then thought I was worthless at drawing, stamping was a solution. Now I have done some drawingd and discovered that I am not so bad at it as I thought. Regardless of that, I am addicted to rubber stamps. I LOVE rubber stamps. I’m a rubber girl through and through.

3. What are your favorite Bombshell sets and why?
My favorite Bombshell set is Homeward Bound. I just Love that ship.

4. What kind of projects do you like to do?
I mostly make cards and some altered stuff. I have made a couple of layouts for challenges but I have not got started with that part of scrapbooking yet!

5. What are your favorite coloring mediums?
I mostly work with water colors. They give me more creative freedom then markers do, but I try to be friends with my Copic markers -- sometimes we are, but mostly so far we art not good friends.

6. Describe your crafting "style".
I love to mask stamps together and I use Distress Inks on the edges of my projects.

7. Describe your crafting process.
I start with selecting a stamp or stamps. Then the ideas reveal themselves as the work progresses.

8. Do you have any other hobbies?
I love American football and my team is the STEELERS so GO STEELERS! I also felting wool and calligraphy.

Now that you've learned more about Marie, here are three of her favorite Bombshell projects.


Now that you've seen her artwork, I'm quite sure you'll want to see more. Click HERE to visit her blog.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats. Awesome cards. I especially love the last one with the ship. Cool idea tearing that paper like that.

    ReplyDelete