full screen background image

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Simply Irresistible Angel

I know the month started out with our April Bombshell sketch.  Well, sometimes this working mom just gets a little busy.  But I didn't want to miss out on this awesome sketch and still made a card.   So figured I'd close out this month with a card using April's sketch and to give y'all a reminder to check in on May 5th for another fabulous Bombshell sketch challenge.

Oh and if you like the dress this Bombshell is wearing, stop by on May 3rd for a tutorial on how to create a fabulous Bombshell outfit with your e-cutter and favorite printed designer paper.



I often take liberties with sketches and use them as inspiration.  This time I stayed pretty true to the sketch.  Here it is if you didn't catch it earlier this month. 


Here's a bit of an angled shot that shows a bit of dimension.  I love pop dots and may need a 12 step program one of these days. Hmm... I could make steps with pop dots... anyway, back to the card. 


Here's the inside of the card. 









Additional Supplies: 
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento)
Coloring: Copic Markers
Printed Paper: Miss Caroline 6x6 (My Mind's Eye), 
Cardstock: Basic Grey, Riding Hood Red, and Naturals White (Stampin' Up), Neenah white cardstock for the Bombshell.
Tools: e-cutter (KNK Zing), software (Make the Cut)
Accessories: Brads (Paper Studio),  Rub-on for the greeting (misc), Pop Dots, Ribbon (Stampin' Up)




2 comments: