full screen background image

Sunday 1 September 2013

Meet Ms. September!

Jenn Cochran is Bombshell's Ms. September! Her cards feature lots of layers, clean lines, and her wonderful coloring!



1. Brief info about yourself, including your name, where you live, your family (if you want), etc.
My name is Jenn.  I live on the western slope of Colorado. I have a 7 year old little boy-Bean, and a 2yr old Black Lab-Buck.  I work for a local bank running their fraud department from my home.   I have been crafting since I was a little girl...a long time!

2. How long have you been stamping and/or crafting?

I have been crafting since I was a little girl...a long time!

3. What are your favorite Bombshell sets and why?
My Favorite Bombshell stamp set: Hula Girl.  I love the "old Hawaii" style of the set!

4. What kind of projects do you like to do?
My favorite projects are cards.

5. What are your favorite coloring mediums?
Love coloring!  Can't live without my Copics!

6. Describe your crafting "style".
My style is fun, trendy, colorful.

7. Describe your crafting process. Do you start with a stamp set? A sketch? A technique you want to use?
My crafting process starts with the stamp.  Then I move to the paper.  I always choose what designer paper I will be using and color the image based on the colors of the designer paper. Then I come up with a layout and finally embellish the card.

8. Do you have any other hobbies?
I am a trained Chef and I LOVE to cook!!!

9. Free for all including little facts, etc. about you.
I have naturally curly hair, most of the time I have paint or ink under my fingernails and on my hands, I spend summers in Florida, I wear sandals in the winter (yes in the snow!), and I LOVE police/detective shows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment