full screen background image

Thursday 17 April 2014

Peek-a-Boo Geisha Card

Hello! Ms. April here.

Have you seen the awesome sketch for April? If not go check it out!

I made a card out of the Peek-a-Boo Geisha digital stamp set using this month's sketch. I have a friend who lived in Japan and she sent me amazing Japanese "Fancy" paper. I have been itching to use it for some time. Finally I got my chance! This is what I did with it:


Peek-a-Boo Geisha digital stamp set

One of the options with the Peek-a-Boo Geisha digital stamp set is a blank umbrella which is what I used for this card. I simply cut down two different kinds of pattern paper and placed it in the umbrella sections. I then used a black pen to draw in the lines to distinguish the segments. I finished it off with a black "Sparklet".
I used pop dots to adhere her to the card for some dimension.

Make sure you check out this month's sketch and play along! Until next time -- HAPPY CRAFTING!



1 comment:

  1. I really like what you did with the Umbrella stuff! Perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete