full screen background image

Thursday 10 April 2014

Pin Up Calendar

Hello BOMBSHELLS! Ms. April, Betsie, here! I hate to admit this...well...no I don't....but I have a ton of Bombshell Pin Ups. I thought it would be fun to create a "Pin Up" Calendar with them. I did not associate a year with it because I am not sure if I am going to keep it for myself or give it away. There is a good chance that it will not find a home until 2017 ;-) Therefore, I left the dates blank for now.

Here it is:

I had to keep the entire calendar as flat as possible so it can be hung on a wall and written on. I used Copic markers to color in my Pin Ups and watercolor pencils for the background.
 Ms. JanuaryPeek-a-Boo Geisha set

 Ms. March – Mermaid Anchor and Banner Sayings sets

 Ms. April – Girl's Ruin set

 Ms. May – Lucky Bride set

 Ms. June – Hawaiian Girl set

 Ms. July – Butterfly Queen set

 Ms. August – Hula Girl set

 Ms. September – Rise and Shine set

 Ms. October – Pirate's Life and Holiday Accessory sets

 Ms. November – Mermaid Treasure set

Ms. December – Man's Ruin and Holiday Accessory sets

As you can tell, I used the same page design for each month. I wanted to keep it consistent and really let the girl take center stage. I also used the banner stamp and wrote the month. The Holiday Accessories set was used in October and December to make it a bit more festive.
Until next time -- HAPPY CRAFTING! :-D

Ms. April's Blog


1 comment: