full screen background image

Wednesday 29 June 2011

June Hump Day Hop: "Shiver Me Timbers!"

Hello Bombshell fans! Alison here, bringing you the latest Hump Day Hop. This month's theme was:



Shiver Me Timbers!


Aaaarrrggg!!!! In honor of the latest Pirates of the Carribean flick, and the start of Summer (cruises and such...work with me here, folks) I decided what better theme than pirates! More like the phrase "Shiver me timbers!" Now, I am thinking pirates...but what do YOU think of when you hear that phrase? :twisted:

Of course, Pirate's Life and Homeward Bound work purrrfectly with this theme...but if ya don't have those...no worries! There is plenty you can do with some of the other sets!

Now, doesn't that sound exciting? Aren't you excited to see what everyone has created? I know I am!


Here is the entire hop list. I hope you visit everyone, as I know you will be wowed by all of the creations.




Bombshell Blog < you are HERE!!!
Alison








Enjoy the hop! And remember, I will be announcing the next Hump Day Hop theme right here on July 1st!

1 comment:

  1. OMG you all just make the hump day hop one of my favorite days of the month. Love all the wonderful cards and projects. Everything is so inspiring. Thanks everyone for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete