full screen background image

Wednesday 1 June 2011

June Hump Day Hop Theme: "Shiver Me Timbers!"

Hello Bombshell fans! Alison here, your official Hump Day Head Hottie! And today I am sharing the June Hop theme with you. Are you ready for this???

Aaaarrrggg!!!! In honor of the latest Pirates of the Carribean flick, and the start of Summer (cruises and such...work with me here, folks) I decided what better theme than pirates! More accurately, the phrase "Shiver me timbers!" Now, I am thinking pirates...but what do YOU think of when you hear that phrase?
Of course, the Bombshell Stamps sets Pirate's Life and Homeward Bound work purrrfectly with this theme...but if ya don't have those...no worries! There is plenty you can do with many of the other sets!

This hop will be June 29th (Wednesday of course!). Please sign up for the hop in
this thread, by adding your name AND your blog address. I hope you enjoy this challenge! I can't wait for you to shiver my timbers!

No comments:

Post a Comment