full screen background image

Monday 27 June 2011

Wild Thing Part 2

    I have been a Bad Bombshell and didn't get my June challenge card done in time to include with the original Wild Thing post.  To make up for my naughtiness, I have decided to post my very late Wild Thing now.
     I love leopard print and just happened to have some leopard paper at home so I knew I would be using that and the Cherry Bomb girl just looked like a wild thing to me with that bikini so....
     One of the other Bombshells put the song "Wild Thing you make my heart sing" (thanks very much. not.  still stuck in there) and with the idea of Jane as in Tarzan and I went with the inspiration.  The heart was a Spellbinders Nestabilities that I embossed with a leopard embossing folder (told you I had leopard stuff) and I added some Stickles to give it some zing.  A few rosettes, some more Stickles, a little netting and ta-da Wild Thing.

4 comments:

  1. soooooooooooooooo pretty Mary!!! LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "you make my heart sing" lol...I love leopard print too, so it's so easy for me to love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a great looking card. Great creativity!

    ReplyDelete