full screen background image

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Drink Up!

Hi everyone! Leslie here, Bombshell's Ms. March, sharing a fun card I created for my Bombshell Bingo challenge this month! Just like any game of Bingo, choose a row or column (diagonal is okay too) from my Bingo Board and use all those items on your project!


I used the very awesome Man's Ruin stamp set, and the items I used from the Bingo Board were flowers, fancy border, skulls, ribbon and blue.


For more details on my card, please visit my blog - Love To Scrap! 

I hope you hang out and play with us! Link your Bombshell Bingo project up HERE. You may use any company's stamps, but if you use Bombshell stamps, you'll get a second entry which will increase your chance of winning a $20.00 gift certificate to the Bombshell store!


No comments:

Post a Comment