full screen background image

Saturday 1 March 2014

Meet Ms. March!

Leslie Turner is Bombshell's Ms. March. You'll definitely be inspired by her artwork as she creates all sorts of wonderful projects that showcase her design and coloring skills!

1. Brief info about yourself, including your name, where you live, your family (if you want), etc. 
 Hi, I'm Leslie and I'm super stoked to be here! I'm married to a pretty awesome guy named Ed and we live in north Florida. I have a son, a daughter, and a beautiful granddaughter.

2. How long have you been stamping and/or crafting?

 I've been stamping for about three years and crafting since childhood. Back in the day, if we weren't outside playing, we were kept busy doing arts and crafts!

3. What are your favorite Bombshell sets and why? 

I actually have several favs - the bikes and cars because I love to ride, both the Girl's Ruin and Man's Ruin have some pretty fun images, and the Bombshell Angel set with the digital outfits! How fun is that?!

4. What kind of projects do you like to do? 
 I'm definitely what one could consider a crafting junkie! I love making cards (I'm a rubber girl but do dabble in digis) and I love creating paper shoes and mini albums. I've recently added beading to my list of addictions.

5. What are your favorite coloring mediums? 
 I love my Copics!

6. Describe your crafting "style".
My style actually varies depending on the stamp(s) I'm using. I can go from clean to classy to grungy to vintage all in one day!

7. Describe your crafting process. Do you start with a stamp set? A sketch? A technique you want to use? 
I'm probably bass ackward but I generally start with my stamp(s), then color, then pick my papers. Even when I play with a sketch or do a specific technique, I start with my stamp(s).

8. Do you have any other hobbies? 
Beading/jewelry, motorcycle riding, fishing/cruising in the boat.

Now that you've learned more about Leslie, here are three of her favorite Bombshell projects!



Check out these links to see even more of Leslie's creativity!
Blog: Love to Scrap - http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com
Site: Hippie Chick Designz - http://www.hippiechickdesignz.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for choosing me as Ms. March! I've thoroughly enjoyed guest designing for Bombshell over the past six months!

    ReplyDelete