full screen background image

Tuesday 18 March 2014

Dynamic Motorcycle News (DD94)


I love the Dynamic Duos challenges.   This week's color challenge is to use Basic Black and More Mustard.   Here's my card.





The image is from Bombshell Stamp's Harley Bikes set.  It's stamped using Memento Tuesedo Black ink and colored using Copic markers.   I used printed papers from My Mind's Eye Lost and Found collection.   Stampin' Up cardstock.  The embossing folder is by Lifetime Crafts (Quickutz).  The greeting is a simple "hello" that's punched using a Creative Memories Circle punch and layered using a Stampin' Up 7/8" Scalloped Circle punch.  For the distressing, I used some Tim Holz/Ranger Distress Ink. 



And the inside of the card.  I added a punched border (Stampin' Up/EK Success punch).



No comments:

Post a Comment