full screen background image

Thursday 18 October 2012

Butterfly Queen

Hey friends!
Emily here! :) I have been talking it up on Facebook chat with fellow Bombshell Girl, Rachael about how I need to challenge myself to go outside my comfort zone and try new things. Things you already know about me is that I despise glitter! Now I am challenging myself to use a set that I have owned that NEVER use. I think its been clearly a solid 8-12 months since I have pulled out either this paper, or the Butterfly Queen set. So why not use them together! Plus it is a nice break from all those Christmas cards I have been making. :)

I made this card for my friend Tayla for her upcoming birthday! She has been getting a lot of tattoos recently that are of the Sailor Jerry Style, and I knew she would love the Butterfly Queen and the Tattoo Font stamps that I used on this card.

I like this card so much I am half tempted NOT to share it with her, and change my name so I could keep it for myself.

Do you have a set or stamp that you rarely pick up? I challenge you lovely Bombshells to pick up that abandoned stamp and get some Ink-spiration!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous - your friend will love this. It's hard to step outside of our comfort zones, but you're doing a great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love your color combos and great way to use those letter stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the peacock feathers with this image. Just makes you want to shake your tail feathers.

    ReplyDelete